This is the home of RINO's community effort. It's a hub for tools and resources provided by RINO to the Monero community. While we strive for availability and reliability, please keep in mind all of this is done on our free time :)
High-quality remote nodes
We host a set of Monero daemons publicly accessible, running on powerful hardware. These nodes are stable, public, and fast. Useful if you can't run a full node yourself.
See here how to connect to the nodes or check their health status.
Hosted online tools
Status of all Monero seed nodes
Check the health status of all seed nodes used in current Monero software. Their IP is extracted and updated from the codebase automatically.
Monero Hard Fork Countdown
Monero docker images
Images are automatically updated whenever the Monero codebase is updated. Covers monerod, monero-wallet-rpc, monero-wallet-cli, for mainnet stagenet or testnet.
Open-source stuff we maintainBesides various contributions, we are maintaining the following:
- Aeon docker images at docker hub and github
- python-monerorpc (Monero Python library): github at pypi
- django-searchable-encrypted-fields (Django Searchable Encrypted Fields): gitlab and pypi
- django-cryptolock (Django authentication using cryptocurrency wallet): github and pypi
- monero-health (Monero health library): github and pypi
- monero_health_check (Monero health REST API, using monero-health): github
Like our contributions?
Tell us they're useful by offering us a beer! Yay thank you!